[GNC-dev] gnucash maint: Fix missing leading dot in sheet specification.

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jul 10 15:27:23 EDT 2018

The . is only required for gtk3 less than 3.20. Before that version gtk doesn't understand widget names. So for compatibility Bob added classes. That workaround will eventually go away.

Perhaps we should mention both in the css file with a comment or provide two sample css files. I *thought* we had two even.

Regards,
Geert