[GNC-dev] gtk-mac-bundler-0.6.1

chris graves mohavebaked at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:48:52 EDT 2018

Just curious if this is the current version.  I'm having problems creating the bundle.  Not sure if it's user error or ???

I modified the files indicated in the wiki and ran the program as follows:
chris$ pwd
/Users/chris/src/gnucash-bundler/gtk-mac-bundler-0.6.1
chris$ gtk-mac-bundler gnucash.bundle
Cannot find source to copy: /Users/chris/src/gnucash-bundler/gtk-mac-bundler-0.6.1/Sources

But the Sources directory doesn't exist.  I commented out this section in gnucash.bundle and got further, but then encountered further errors.

Thanks,
Chris