[GNC-dev] gnucash 3.2 build failure

Carol & David Weiner cdweiner at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 18:05:34 EDT 2018

Trying to build gnucash 3.2 from a tar file on a Debian Stretch
system.  CMAKE and MAKE run to completion just fine.  If I look at
/build_directory/lib/gnucash/ I see a number of libraries including
libgncmod-app-utils.so.  If I run 'sudo make install' it fails because
libgncmod-app-utils.so is not found.  Sure enough this library is no
longer in /build_directory/lib/gnucash/ after the make install command
completes.  The error occurs at line 42 of the cmake_install.cmake file
in libgnucash/app-utils/.  Any suggestions?