[GNC-dev] New balsheet (and P&L report), API considerations, and (slow?) KVP in Account.cpp

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:09:43 EDT 2018

Hi Frank
Thank you - I can restore the dual-columns when the periods have been
disabled.
I'd prefer to limit the number of options; so, if the "period duration" is
disabled, the report will automatically show dual columns
(Asset/Income=left, Liability+Equity/Expense = right). This works?
Can you please show me good examples of idealised T-account balance
sheet/income statement? Or the scaled form? I have no idea.