[GNC-dev] Build issues and some free testing

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:32:09 EDT 2018

Dear rgmerk
Finally understood the use for combinatorics :)
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/da1d1b9a47939ad08ac645024f448a4820103ad8#diff-1625b4f2db9166674389d58f2f585131R497
SRFI-64 is now firmly established as the testing framework to be used in
Gnucash from now on.
I think transaction.scm and invoice.scm now have about 90% code coverage.
I'll add more as time goes on...
Chris