[GNC-dev] Widget naming and css

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Sun Jun 24 12:12:19 EDT 2018

Bob,

Thanks, much clearer.

Using the prefix gnc-style and gnc-name does clarify the intent, so that’s good.  My only concern from a grepping standpoint is that it mimics the format for Scheme functions imported from C, but as long as we don’t have any functions named gnc_style_foo and gnc_name_foo that’s probably OK.

Regards,
John Ralls