Unstable terminates immediately

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:51:54 EST 2018

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
> wrote:

> Alex,
>
> I can't reproduce this on Fedora 26 (64bit) not even after a clean rebuild.
> Gnucash starts and runs just fine.
>
> What platform are you on again ?
> Do you see anything in the build log ? An unusual warning or something ?
> Do you configure for ninja or makefiles ?
>
> Geert

Geert,

Thanks for response. I don't know why, but I found your response in my
gmail spam folder??

Anyway, I'm building on F27. It happened on the build where I'm trying to
finish up the little Account Maintenance changes I started a while back.
I'll try with an absolutely clean checkout. I'm sure that since we are both
on recent Fedoras it will be fine. I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

Regards,

Alex