Windows Build

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:11:26 EST 2018

Geert,

Regarding 1, I made local changes when I found it last month but forgot
about it.
Regarding 2, I cheated as mentioned in my posting last month,

in i686-w64-mingw32/include/wincrypt.h there is a define for
X509_NAME, I temporarily renamed it and was able to build xmlsec and
continue to build GnuCash and create steup.exe for it which installed
fine

Regards,
  Bob