Invoicing on GnuCash

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Mar 7 02:29:37 EST 2018

Please always reply to the list instead of to individual respondents unless
explicitly asked otherwise. You can do so by using the "Reply to all" or
"Reply to list" features of your mail client.

Particularly in this case that could benefit you because I don't have an
answer for you. I'm not doing inventory myself.

Regards,

Geert