GnuCash 2.7.6 Released

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 08:44:01 EDT 2018

On 12/03/2018 22:59, John Ralls wrote:

> The following bugs are fixed only in unstable/master:
>      Bug 764245 - multi-column reports include incorrect sub-reports

I will be kicking that one a bit this weekend.

As the reporter I thank everyone that provide input, thoughts and a
solution (I haven't tested the chosen solution yet, but I understand the
reports well and my reading is that it is probably a good solution)

Further, thank you, seniors, my hope is that once this is known to be
fixed more people will understand the power of gnc's multicolumn
reports.  There is *so* much you can do with them! (if you can rely on
them from one day to another)

--
Wm