Python 3 support

Julian Wollrath jwollrath at web.de
Fri Mar 16 03:48:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

gnucash currently does not work with python 3. The attached patch
changes this and switches the python bindings over to python 3. In
principle, they should also work with python 2 (the only change that
could be problematic is the deletion of the unicode part in
gnucash_core.py, to make it work for python 3) but I guess some cmake
trickery beyond my current expertise would be needed to generate
bindings for both python 2 and 3.

Best regards,
Julian

 /\                        - against proprietary attachments