Bugzilla Migration

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Mar 23 13:24:58 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are aware of this impending move and we are (and have been, for a
while) discussing our options.  Considering we have no ties to Gitlab at
the moment, migrating there doesn't really help us.  One option we are
considering is to migrate it to our own instance of Bugzilla.  We have
already reached out to the gnome project people to see about doing this.

I apologize that these discussions were less public than they possibly
should have been, but we expected to have a bit more time before this
move, so we had to make some fast choices and reach out quickly.

Thanks,

-derek

On Fri, March 23, 2018 1:16 pm, cicko wrote:
> I guess that by now you've all seen the notification of the issue tracker
> migration to GitLab?
>
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2018-March/msg00023.html
>
> Probably I have missed any discussion about that in the past so I'm just
> assuming GnuCash issues will get migrated to GitLab in one of the next
> batches.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745