GnuCash Project in Bugzilla -- DB Dumps?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Mar 23 15:22:46 EDT 2018

Andre,

Thanks for the information.  Yes, I am certainly aware there are
attachments, user accounts, etc all tied in.

In terms of the API, I was under the impression that Gnome's bugzilla was
a locally-modified BZ3.0?  Would the BZ4.4 APIs work there?  I would not
expect them to.

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745