Feedback about 2.7.8

Alen Siljak alen.siljak at gmx.com
Thu Mar 29 10:08:51 EDT 2018

Thanks for the info, Adrien.

So far I managed to paint most of the application dark by using the * selector only. It is a bit draconian but things are dark, alright.
Hopefully we can figure out additional selectors for borders and other elements.
The example css for register is a good start for that part, too.

I haven't yet spent much time on this but hopefully more of us can chip in and add any related info to the GTK3 page.
Please do add any links and tips you find. I'll use the info on the page once I get to spend some more time hacking around the styles.

Cheers