[GNC-dev] Bugzilla Keywords -- keep or drop (and which ones)?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon May 14 13:22:30 EDT 2018

On Mon, May 14, 2018 1:11 pm, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:
>>     The problem I'm seeing when I leave the
>> dup_iud field is that I get an error from the migration script:
>>
>> Starting to create Bug 84690
>> Can't use string ("Bugzilla::Bug") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in
>> use at Bugzilla/Bug.pm line 3322.
>>
>> I will continue to explore this issue.
>
> The default policy was: close the younger report, but there are
> exceptions i.e. the younger report had much more useful information, in
> particular attachments.
>
> To reduce conflicts process the bug list sorted by id;
> ProcessBug (ID):
>   If  the bug is not already imported {
>     if it is duplicate ProcessBug (duplicate_of);
>     continue
>     }

I am already doing that.  I don't think that's the issue.  I'm running one
more test to see if the issue was a dangling reference.  Specifically, I
think I was trying to import a bug that was marked the duplicate of
another bug that was outside the range that I was importing.  So I'm
re-testing that.

I'll let you all know what happens once that completes.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745