[GNC-dev] Register text selection

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:30:46 EDT 2018

As a concerned user, not a developer, I would vote to drop all
preselection.  I think it is confusing to users who do not necessarily
consider the differences between the various navigation methods as being
significant.

Further, in the cases where the curser is not visible in the register
window, the only way to find it is to use a trick such as pressing tab to
bring it back into the visible window, assuming it is in a transaction that
has not been hidden by the View > Filter by option, which complicates this
issue, and when the curser is in the blank transaction at the end, if the
register is in single line view it may not be visible.

That is my 2¢ *.*

David C