[GNC-dev] Register text selection + V#3 Windows scroll bars.

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:47:01 EDT 2018

I have seen that proportional scrollbar jumping behavior in some other
Linux applications, and I too dislike it.  In very long lists like our
registers become after a while, it is not easy to scroll several screens up
or down frequently.  I think that it is a GTK thing.  If there is a
work-around, I would like to know about it.

David C