[GNC-dev] BZ: Status of (gnome)attachment-status field

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 22 07:37:19 EDT 2018

Hi,

Based on the back-and-forth with John and I yesterday, I think there is
only one open question:  What do we want to do (if anything), about the
gnome bugzilla extension (Gnome)AttachmentStatus?

We have three options:

1) Nothing -- just drop and ignore the data
1a) Almost Nothing -- drop the actual status data but translate the
    history to something else (which might be a bit confusing)
2) Create a custom flag for the bug -- this probably is not right
3) Up-port the extension to our BZ

I should note that as far as I can tell, I ONLY see this data in the
history; it does not look like this status has been delivered in the data.

Personally I'm for either 1 or 1a.  For 1a we just need to decide what
to translate it to in the history.  Right now I put in "submitter", but
we could choose "status".  Although it might just be cleaner to remove
that history.

What say you?