[GNC-dev] [GNC] feature request, select all on reconcille

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed May 23 10:49:06 EDT 2018

Op dinsdag 22 mei 2018 16:32:00 CEST schreef Dennis Powless:
> I do not have gnucash/glade either.
>
> I've noticed there are several files that deal with the reconcile
> window and I was directed to this one in particular.
> window-reconcile.c
>
> I will direct my work on this file.  I've got some reading to do, in
> order to get up to speed.  Particularly with gtk

The reconcile functionality is a combination of c code and a glade/gtkbuilder
interface definition file.
The c code starts in window-reconcile.c, but it depends on custom widgets like
reconcile-view for complete reconcile functionality.
The interface file is found in
gnucash/gtk-builder/window-reconcile.glade

The latter can be opened with glade. For the c code you'll need a good text
editor (vim, (x)emacs, kate,...) or and ide (eclipse, kdevelop, xcode,...)
depending on what you're most comfortable with. I am currently a happy user of
kdevelop on linux, while I know other developers prefer working directly in
emacs. And others use eclipse.

Geert