[GNC-dev] Solved another way: how to extend the selection of predefined actions on a split

Paul Dest paul.dest at web.de
Fri May 25 11:49:01 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I haven't updated the Wiki yet.

In the meantime I found further more convenient (because menu guided)
methods to insert user-defined strings in any application under Linux
(with dmenu) and I am still exploring another ways to do that (e.g. with
rofi, different Desktop environments and window manager). As I was
completely new to Linux by the time of my last posting it takes me a
little more time to get familiar with all the possibilities not existing
under Windows.

I will update the Wiki after I have finished my research. I guess it
will take me another couple of weeks as I am doing this at my spare time
only.

Best regards,
Paul