[GNC-dev] [GNC] mysql backend, second user (lock, for example)

Craig Arno craig at arno.com
Mon Nov 5 14:16:04 EST 2018

Geert,

I just subscribed to the gnucash-devel mailing list.  Where do I find
the list so I can find and respond to your message?  I also need to
respond to Phil's message, in gnucash-devel.

Short answer, no we do not have different ideas.  I need to help you
understand my answer.  Looks like Phil is sharing the same confusion as
you, so must have been my wording.  I'd be happy to straighten this out
in gnucash-devel as soon as I can figure out how to get there, and spare
all the good users here from technobabble.

Craig