[GNC-dev] GNUCASH Test Data

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:26:31 EST 2018

Hi Chris (Millsap),

My initial thoughts are that this would quickly become obsolete and developers would usually already have easy access to their own large data files, so would probably not be worth much effort.
I'm not a Gnucash developer though and they probably have other ideas, so I've copied the developers mailing list.

Thanks for the idea,

Regards,

Chris Good