[GNC-dev] GnuCash V3.3

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 1 05:07:52 EDT 2018

David,

It's not really clear to me from your descriptions whether the problem you experience now in
gnucash 3.3 is new. Did the same issue exist in gnucash 3.2 (previous release) ?

If so it would be very useful for further debugging if you could point at the exact commit where
it starts failing. You can use git bisect to find this.

You also refer to your patches for multiple selection. These were merged into the master
branch, so they should only appear in gnucash 4.x. Were you expecting to see them in 3.3 ?

Geert