[GNC-dev] GnuCash V3.3

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 1 23:36:08 EDT 2018

Geert,

My apologies V3,1 ,V3.2 and V3.3 are behaving as expected and as they should
with OFX importing and are correctly importing the data file in all three
versions. It was just finger trouble on my part. Managed to confuse myself
totally by having V3.2 installed in both /usr/local and $HOME/.local with
the latter first up in the path variable. I usually have the stable version
installed in /usr/local for production use and don't have anything installed
in $HOME/.local but while rewriting the wiki I installed it there to make
sure I had the instructions right so it was coming up instead of V3.3 in
/usr/local. After that the confusion just compounded. This morning I cleared
all the installations out, reinstalled them one by one and checked out the
importing of OFX in each and it was fine.

David

-----
David Cousens
--