[GNC-dev] GNOME Template in Guide but not Help

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 11:29:28 EDT 2018

Hello,

In digging around the documentation source XML files (gnucash-help.xml and gnucash-guide.xml) I noticed that gnucash-guide.xml includes:

<!--
      (Do not remove this comment block.)
  Template Maintained by the GNOME Documentation Project:
	  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp
  Template version: 2.0 beta
  Template last modified Feb 12, 2002
-->

I tried the link, but it is broken, moreover, gnucash-help.xml does not include this information. Is this supposed to be here, and if so, why isn’t it used in gnucash-help.xml?

David