[GNC-dev] Documentation--What else?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Sep 7 19:55:39 EDT 2018

David,

I checked your Github repository and it looks good.

I agree with Geert, your plan for Online Quotes seems sound.

I haven’t reviewed the wiki Online Quotes page; if there’s material there about the F::Q API, you may safely remove it because that’s duplicated in the F::Q documentation. Any other technical information should stay or at least be carefully reviewed before removal.

Regards,
John Ralls