[GNC-dev] New Account Hierarchy Setup Assistant Questions

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 08:41:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

Having raised yet another ruckus on the lists regarding documentation, I will back off altogether, and work to write documentation on the assistant as it is, taking care to balance the needs of the different user groups.

My only final comment is to note that it is unfortunate that this assistant is what all users see when they click File->New. Perhaps the idea of adding buttons on the first screen for Business and Personal setup (along with a modification in sequencing for the latter option) could be implemented with minor developer effort?

I have a greater appreciation for the many different perspectives in the community, and thank everyone for their input.

David