[GNC-dev] Git Questions With Documentation

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 18:38:28 EDT 2018

Updated as requested. My commit message includes the full output of "xmllint --valid --noout gnucash-guide.xml”

BTW, this sort of experience is yet another example of why I find this overall process to be inordinately painful. Some docbook guru will probably know immediately why this fails, but I sure as heck don’t, and having to muck around with this detracts from actually editing the text to be helpful.

David