[GNC-dev] translation of new register helper panels

Alain Sanguinetti alain at sanguinetti.eu
Wed Sep 19 04:32:16 EDT 2018

Hello,

It was my mistake, I am using 2.1.1 of Poedit but I didn't know that
strings starting with an empty "" appeared first at the top when sorted
alphabetically. (Don't really understand why, since strings starting
with \n are on the contrary still sorted according to the letter of the
first following word)

Thanks for your help, now I can get to do some translation !

Best regards,

Alain

Alain Sanguinetti