[GNC-dev] Documentation update problems

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 20 22:13:22 EDT 2018

Geert

"I think a generic page for autotools based build and one for cmake based
builds would be useful. We can even consider abandoning the autotools based
page to save time. This should be accompanied with a page that explains how
set up the proper dependencies based on your platform. The Build
instructions
page itself would then become a very short recipe referring to these two or
three pages. "

These pages largely exist in some form in the breakouts from
BuildUbuntu16.04
so I will copy them back to the Build on Linux page. The autotools build
also
applies to building the documentation so it could also be linked from there

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens
--