[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.5 Released

Mark Sattolo epistemik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:53:00 EDT 2019

I built the source code from tag 3.5 but I get this from the resulting
executable:
2013 > gnucash --version
GnuCash 3.4 development version
Build ID: git 3.4-80-g6e4761911+ (2019-02-04)

I get the exact same report from the executable built from the
gnucash-3.5.tar.gz mentioned above...

Shouldn't it say 'GnuCash 3.5 stable version' ?

tks,

*Mark Sattolo*
*epistemik at gmail.com <epistemik at gmail.com>*
*(613) 447-5385*