[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.5 Released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 2 10:06:36 EDT 2019

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

You're not entirely out of line with your criticism, the behavior is a bit unusual.

The build you reported is based on a git pull from February, so it's another build you did yourself, not something you pulled in with apt. If you're sure that there's no instance of gnucash's modules anywhere on the link path (that includes CMAKE_INSTALL_PATH as well as the standard directories of /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib) then check the source path you gave to cmake. You might not be building the sources you think you are.

Regards,
John Ralls