[GNC-dev] Gnucash and the UK's "Making Tax Digital" initiative

Alain D D Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 13:36:41 EDT 2019

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 11:29:30PM +0800, Christopher Lam wrote:

> All these are "bridging software" problems.

I would feel happier working on a free standing bridging s/ware than digging
inside Gnu cash. It doesn't sound as if it is very hard, although I have not
done played with Oauth before. I assume that it is send one file to HMRC, get
one file by way of reply - do you know if it is more complicated than that ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  https://www.phcomp.co.uk/