[GNC-dev] [GNC] UK VAT and "Making Tax Digital"

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:08:53 EDT 2019

Feel free to replace the standard-report files with the following. Note
they must both be replaced simultaneously. Ideally v3.5, may work on recent
releases.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/christopherlam/gnucash/maint-export-csv/gnucash/report/standard-reports/transaction.scm
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/christopherlam/gnucash/maint-export-csv/gnucash/report/standard-reports/income-gst-statement.scm