[GNC-dev] How to contribute to GnuCash?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Apr 27 12:24:00 EDT 2019

Right, engine-interface.scm is one of several files of helper code to make it easier or more idiomatic to write scheme code using the engine. They're not in the path if one uses the engine API from Scheme. Contrast that with using an options dialog from C: That goes through the Scheme options code in app-utils to be written to the book's slots via kvp-scm.cpp.

Regards,
John Ralls