[GNC-dev] Problem building master branch

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 16 20:22:42 EDT 2019

Hi John,

I did do a fresh pull and fast forward.  I also delete the contents of the
build directory whenever I checkout a different branch before building and
then rerun cmake and did for this one.

I was getting the same problem when I tried to build my branch off the
master so I went back to see if the master would build. Both had the same
errors.

I checked out the maint branch and built it with no problems. I noticed that
Christopher Lam had modified a few of the Cmake files when I accidentally
rebased on the maint branch yesterday so it may be a hangover from that that
the git reflog somehow didn't fix.

I'll try and track down exactly where the problem is occurring in the cmake
files

David

-----
David Cousens