[GNC-dev] Budget accumulate amounts

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:46:16 EDT 2019

Dear All

The current maint for upcoming 3.7 includes an upgrade to the basic budget
report; it incorporates calculations to accumulate budgeted and actual
amounts from the beginning of the budget period. The aim is to incorporate
Phil Longstaff's budget-ytd strategy into the main budget report. I have
labelled the option "General"/"Use envelope budgeting".

I am fairly certain that my calculations are correct but would like some
confirmation. Moreover I am not happy with the option name. What should it
be?
e.g. "Accumulate amounts across periods", "Use accumulated amounts".

Suggestions welcome!