[GNC-dev] Need help - several tests fail

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Aug 21 23:37:12 EDT 2019

> On Aug 21, 2019, at 3:28 PM, Christian Gruber <christian.gruber at posteo.de> wrote:
>>
> Ok, that was a useful hint. Clearing the guile cache helped. I'm one step further. I have no idea, what led to this situation. I couldn't reproduce this again.
>
> Next problem is that still several tests fail with the following output:
>
> ERROR: no code for module (gnucash engine test srfi64-extras)

Which means that they're not finding libgnucash/engine/test/srfi64-extras.scm or perhaps srfi64-extras.go Can you figure out why? It might help to run make with VERBOSE=1 so that the whole command is printed for each step or to switch to ninja which dumps any failed commands without being asked and is also about 10x faster than make.

Regards,
John Ralls