[GNC-dev] Dependency graphs

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Dec 9 04:19:20 EST 2019

Op maandag 9 december 2019 03:24:36 CET schreef David Cousens:
> They're pretty impressive Geert. I had them spread across 3x24 " monitors in
> GIMP to be able to see enough to start to make sense of them.
>
> David

Yes, they illustrate gnucash is really a complex project. Part of this I
suspect/hope we can still improve by some refactoring and cmake configuration
cleanups. I believe our code base still suffers from an autotools past. There
used to be lots of spaghetti style dependencies in there which trip me up
regularly.

Regards,

Geert