[GNC-dev] Tab moving to different transaction

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 13:47:23 EST 2019

At home, I'm using 3.7 which is where the issue is.  At the office, I'm still on 3.6 without the issue.  Both are Win10 Home.
99% of the time I work in the General Journal.  Most of the time, I either duplicate a previous transaction or the transaction is auto filled.
Occasionally, however, I enter a brand new transaction.  I verify/set the date, enter the number then the Description.  I use the tab key for each entry.  On the last one, instead of moving to a detail line, it commits the transaction as if I had used the enter key, then I'm in a previous transaction, 3 or 4 up.
I understand a new version will be coming out next month and am looking forward to trying it.
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy, Prosperous New Year.

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.