[GNC-dev] End of 'X' date on 3.4-50 (maint)

Bob Gustafson bobgus at rcn.com
Sat Feb 2 12:10:16 EST 2019

Whenever I can, I use/convertTo the format 2019-02-02 (unfortunate that
today is the 2nd of February. Things are less ambiguous near the end of
months). This format is more native to SQL databases and also will sort
reasonably when used in flat file names.

I think the US Govt issues passports with expiration dates in the last
half of the month - just to cut down the confusion. (This may have
changed though..)

Decades ago I searched for 24hr watches - smart phones have eliminated
that need.

Have fun - Bob G