[GNC-dev] gnucash.org logins

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 10:41:21 EST 2019

Well, yes. Like they were! But, now that they're not...

On February 3, 2019, at 8:38 PM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

David,

On Sun, February 3, 2019 1:51 am, David T. via gnucash-devel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that the logins for bugs.gnucash.org
> <http://bugs.gnucash.org/> and wiki.gnucash.org <http://wiki.gnucash.org/>
> are different. The former requires an email address; the latter allows
> user names. Is there any way to have these two logins be the same?

They are completely separate systems using completely separate databases,
so I have no idea how you could merry their user databases.  Theoretically
they could be running on completely separate hardware, too.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745