[GNC-dev] book currency is what ... question mark

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:29:35 EST 2019

John - what you are saying is absolutely correct except for the part about
working on it for three years. I did start it a while ago, but then other
commitments have prevented me from working on it at all for a couple of
years. The part you describe above will not be hard since the logic already
exists; the integrated lot tracking, though, will be harder. I will shortly
be able to get back to it though. Alex