[GNC-dev] Currencies in Price Database UI gone weird in 3.4

Phil Diacono satphil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:56:03 EST 2019

>>> On Jan 13, 2019, at 7:44 AM, Wm via gnucash-devel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried to get new exchange rates today for the first time since
>>> updating to 3.4.   Tools / Price Database / Currencies was largely
>>> unpopulated.  I looked in the file and the prices are there.  I reverted
>>> to 3.3 and all looks well again.
>>>
>>> Would someone else that uses one or two currencies other than their home
>>> currency have a look if things are looking odd for them too?
>>>
>>> Effect seems the same with both XML and sqlite backends.

I am seeing the same problem with gnucash 3.4 on Ubuntu 18.04 x64 using
sqlite.

My home currency is AUD but I have USD, GBP and EUR transactions. All but
the USD price database entries have disappeared. Going back to earlier
versions of my file: Oct 2018 has USD entries (to AUD) and AUD entries (to
GBP); July 2018 has USD, AUD and EUR (to AUD).

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html