[GNC-dev] book currency is what ... question mark

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 08:23:45 EST 2019

On 18/02/2019 19:15, Christian Kluge wrote:

> There is one exception to this being VAT calculation.
>
> Sect 16 Par 6 of the German VAT act stats that foreign currency amounts
> should be converted with the monthly ECB averages or the actual daily rates.
>
> https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/ustg_1980/__16.html
>
> Of course you’d record the full 5 EUR but a rate of 1 to 4.2 only 4.76
> EUR would be subject to VAT.

Herr Kluge, this is a user issue not a dev issue.  Have a look at
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists
and work out which list you should be posting to.  Your english skills
are good so I'd suggest
and
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-de
for de specific stuff.

I notice in passing that we have language specific groups rather than
political orientation groups, I think we might need .EU .USA .GB soon :(

--
Wm