[GNC-dev] Building 3.4 on Mint 18.3

Jacob Larsen jacob at larsen.net
Tue Feb 26 17:26:15 EST 2019

Hi again

I got back up and running. Turns out that reports are broken in my
build. Opening any report like profit/loss or cashflow report will cause
my system to lock up to a point where I have to do a hard reset. Not
sure how that can be accomplished on a modern kernel, but probably some
variant of a fork bomb. Though I can see that CPU usage seems relatively
low while load average rises to extreme levels. Screen keeps updating,
but there is no reaction to input.

I'm assuming reports aren't generally broken in 3.4, so we are back to
the dependency issue. Do you have a pointer to where I should look for
issues with reports?

/Jacob