[GNC-dev] Launchpad

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jan 1 03:57:56 EST 2019

Steve,

It's nice to see you're willing to work on getting gnucash on launchpad.

>From my point of view this is completely disconnected from what the gnucash
project itself does, so feel free to go about this as you like.

On the other hand I'm not really sure I understand the bit about the debian
directory. From the GnuCash project's point of view this is not something to
add in the gnucash git repository as it's distribution/packaging specific. You
could set up a separate repository for this if you like. The GnuCash project
currently maintains 3 like that as well: one each for packaging GnuCash on
Windows, MacOS or Flatpak.

Lastly at this point I don't think we want to add yet another release target
as part of the primary release process. But you're most welcome to take this
on you and I appreciate your offer!

Regards,

Geert