[GNC-dev] Launchpad

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Fri Jan 4 12:48:23 EST 2019

I heard back from Dmitry.  He doesn't like Ubuntu (or any other Debian
derivative), thinks PPAs are not good, and doesn't want his name
associated with any such effort.

So, I'll study what he did and learn from it.  Probably start with the
bare minimum since we don't intend for this to replace the official
release stream.  And, we'll honor his desire and not mention his name in
any of those files!

But not today.  I've got a pile of other things on my plate.  Maybe I
can cobble up a minimal package on Sunday just to test Launchpad out to
see how it works.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM