[GNC-dev] [GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jan 12 23:31:26 EST 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 12:09:06 +1000
David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:

> GTEST and GMOCK need to be installed to build GnuCash. Despite the
> reservations expressed about using the installation of them as shared
> libraries, I have used shared GTEST and GMOCK libraries since GTEST
> and GMOCK have been in the GnuCash build without any problems and
> this does not require defining GTEST_ROOT and GMOCK_ROOT.

Installed both through apt on a Debian buster / sid system.
googletest was installed by asking apt to install all the requirements
for a Gnucash build.
googlemock I had to install separately.

I realise that you are saying that it should have "just worked" but it
didn't. Editing CMakeLists.txt didn't work (perhaps I didn't get it
correct). Specifying GTEST_ROOT on the command line did work.

End result for my file - no change.

Liz