[GNC-dev] The variable gnc_fq_update is not defined.

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 02:53:20 EST 2019

Nope. I get this error every time, even after running GC3.4 numerous times.

Since I've given up on retrieving stock quotes anyhow, and I've given up on looking at what my portfolio is doing lately (ignorance may not be bliss, but it cuts down on the stress), I guess I'll just let this one slide.

David